PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $27,162.00 and $32.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0126 or 0.00000142 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. Over the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.