Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. Power Ledger has a total market cap of $19.35 million and $38.42 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for about $0.0459 or 0.00000517 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Upbit, Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
Power Ledger’s launch date was July 5th, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 421,281,867 tokens. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. The official message board for Power Ledger is medium.com/power-ledger. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io.
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Bithumb, Bittrex, TDAX, Upbit, LATOKEN, BX Thailand, Huobi, Cryptopia, Bitbns, ABCC, Binance, Gate.io, IDEX, Bancor Network and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.