Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded up 121.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 8th. Proxeus has a market cap of $1.67 million and $311.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Proxeus has traded 236.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Proxeus token can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000094 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.50 or 0.00221532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $123.58 or 0.01404256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00119521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Proxeus’ genesis date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. Proxeus’ official message board is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Proxeus is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp.
Proxeus Token Trading
Proxeus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proxeus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.