PumaPay (CURRENCY:PMA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. PumaPay has a market capitalization of $5.80 million and $273,405.00 worth of PumaPay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PumaPay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinBene. In the last seven days, PumaPay has traded up 5.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043542 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $645.15 or 0.07325731 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046654 BTC.
PMA is a token. It launched on March 22nd, 2018. PumaPay’s total supply is 78,042,956,829 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,175,631,271 tokens. PumaPay’s official message board is blog.pumapay.io. The Reddit community for PumaPay is /r/PumaPay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PumaPay’s official Twitter account is @PumaPay and its Facebook page is accessible here. PumaPay’s official website is pumapay.io.
PumaPay Token Trading
PumaPay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, CoinExchange, Coinall, IDEX, Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PumaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PumaPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PumaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PumaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PumaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.