QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 8th. In the last seven days, QuadrantProtocol has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. QuadrantProtocol has a total market cap of $531,096.00 and approximately $530,496.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.70 or 0.00222918 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.26 or 0.01417313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00030881 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120968 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,019,710 tokens. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official message board is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. The official website for QuadrantProtocol is www.quadrantprotocol.com.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.