Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. During the last week, Quantstamp has traded down 8.5% against the dollar. One Quantstamp token can now be bought for $0.0107 or 0.00000121 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, IDEX and DDEX. Quantstamp has a market cap of $6.61 million and $37,723.00 worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011331 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.70 or 0.00222918 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.26 or 0.01417313 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00030881 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120968 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Quantstamp’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Quantstamp’s total supply is 976,442,388 tokens and its circulating supply is 617,314,171 tokens. The official website for Quantstamp is quantstamp.com. The Reddit community for Quantstamp is /r/Quantstamp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quantstamp’s official Twitter account is @Quantstamp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quantstamp Token Trading
Quantstamp can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, GOPAX, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, Huobi and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantstamp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantstamp should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.