RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One RefToken token can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001675 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and OKEx. RefToken has a total market cap of $148,813.00 and $11.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, RefToken has traded up 0.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043715 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $663.71 or 0.07509638 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00015111 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047320 BTC.
RefToken Token Profile
REF is a token. Its launch date was September 4th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,005,000 tokens. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for RefToken is reftoken.io.
RefToken Token Trading
RefToken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RefToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RefToken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RefToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.