Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 8th. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $1.45 million and approximately $2.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for $0.0530 or 0.00000600 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded down 22.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00024338 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 20.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004915 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
RBY is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 27,386,178 coins. Rubycoin’s official website is www.rubycoin.org. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.