SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 8th. One SmartCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Braziliex, CoinBene and Cryptopia. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $4.18 million and approximately $151,611.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SmartCash has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,837.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.24 or 0.02085533 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $278.22 or 0.03149359 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.04 or 0.00679616 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.03 or 0.00690863 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011225 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00056233 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $36.39 or 0.00411958 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011366 BTC.
SmartCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. The official website for SmartCash is smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CoinBene, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, HitBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.