Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. One Steem coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001573 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Upbit, HitBTC and Bittrex. Steem has a total market cap of $48.54 million and $671,492.00 worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Steem has traded 8.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,814.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.51 or 0.03162533 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00664077 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005323 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019975 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Steem (CRYPTO:STEEM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2015. Steem’s total supply is 367,410,132 coins and its circulating supply is 350,436,038 coins. Steem’s official website is steem.com. The Reddit community for Steem is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem’s official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Steem Coin Trading
Steem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Upbit, GOPAX, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, Binance, RuDEX, Huobi, Poloniex and Bithumb. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.