Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 8th. During the last seven days, Storj has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar. One Storj token can currently be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001550 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Poloniex, Liquid and ABCC. Storj has a total market cap of $18.60 million and approximately $3.34 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00222757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.47 or 0.01419613 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031196 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00120615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Storj’s launch date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Storj’s official website is storj.io. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Liquid, CoinTiger, Bittrex, Upbit, IDEX, OKEx, Radar Relay, Huobi, Liqui, Tidex, Binance, IDAX, Gate.io, ABCC, Poloniex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.