Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. In the last seven days, Tether has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. Tether has a total market cap of $4.11 billion and approximately $27.80 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can currently be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00011366 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, HitBTC, CoinTiger and B2BX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003125 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.50 or 0.00221532 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $123.58 or 0.01404256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00119521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00022445 BTC.
Tether launched on June 10th, 2014. Tether’s total supply is 4,207,771,504 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,108,044,456 tokens. Tether’s official Twitter account is @Tether_to and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tether’s official website is tether.to.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, BitForex, Gate.io, ChaoEX, BitMart, ZB.COM, LBank, CoinEx, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, IDAX, IDCM, HitBTC, OKEx, TDAX, Kryptono, CoinBene, UEX, Kraken, Liqui, BtcTurk, ABCC, TOPBTC, B2BX, Bitfinex, QBTC, MBAex, FCoin, Upbit, Sistemkoin, Exmo, Poloniex, Kucoin, DragonEX, Coinut, C2CX, Huobi, Binance, Iquant, BigONE, DigiFinex, Bibox, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, OOOBTC and EXX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.