THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. One THETA token can now be purchased for $0.0880 or 0.00000994 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Upbit, DDEX and IDEX. THETA has a market capitalization of $76.59 million and $982,695.00 worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, THETA has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043933 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $667.69 or 0.07543510 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015065 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047235 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00033904 BTC.
THETA Token Profile
THETA is a token. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. THETA’s official website is www.thetatoken.org. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken.
Buying and Selling THETA
THETA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Huobi, IDEX, OKEx, Coinbit, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Hotbit, WazirX, Binance, Upbit and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.