Thrive Token (CURRENCY:THRT) traded down 4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. One Thrive Token token can now be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000071 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and Coinsuper. During the last week, Thrive Token has traded down 1.9% against the dollar. Thrive Token has a market cap of $649,928.00 and approximately $28,698.00 worth of Thrive Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043986 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $668.66 or 0.07584582 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002487 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015057 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00047309 BTC.
About Thrive Token
Thrive Token (CRYPTO:THRT) is a token. Its launch date was April 12th, 2018. Thrive Token’s total supply is 202,027,490 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,246,212 tokens. Thrive Token’s official website is ico.thrivelabs.io. Thrive Token’s official Twitter account is @WeareThrivelabs. Thrive Token’s official message board is medium.com/@thriveico.
Thrive Token Token Trading
Thrive Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Coinsuper and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thrive Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thrive Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thrive Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thrive Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thrive Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.