Tidex Token (CURRENCY:TDX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 8th. Tidex Token has a total market capitalization of $3.15 million and $39,740.00 worth of Tidex Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tidex Token token can now be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00003760 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Over the last week, Tidex Token has traded down 25.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.59 or 0.00222428 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $124.45 or 0.01413205 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030291 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00120011 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Tidex Token
Tidex Token’s launch date was November 25th, 2017. Tidex Token’s total supply is 99,999,981 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,504,980 tokens. The official website for Tidex Token is tidex.com. Tidex Token’s official Twitter account is @Tidex_Exchange.
Tidex Token Token Trading
Tidex Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tidex Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tidex Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tidex Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tidex Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tidex Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.