Tokenomy (CURRENCY:TEN) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Tokenomy has a market cap of $6.75 million and approximately $20,356.00 worth of Tokenomy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Tokenomy has traded down 4.5% against the US dollar. One Tokenomy token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0337 or 0.00000383 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, CoinBene, LBank and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003153 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011343 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00222790 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $126.04 or 0.01429432 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00031003 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00121192 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tokenomy Token Profile
Tokenomy’s launch date was January 8th, 2018. Tokenomy’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. Tokenomy’s official message board is medium.com/@tokenomy. Tokenomy’s official website is www.tokenomy.com. Tokenomy’s official Twitter account is @TokenomyCom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Tokenomy Token Trading
Tokenomy can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LATOKEN, Tokenomy, Indodax, LBank and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tokenomy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tokenomy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tokenomy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tokenomy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tokenomy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.