TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 8th. One TrueUSD token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00011359 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bitso, Crex24 and OpenLedger DEX. TrueUSD has a total market capitalization of $173.94 million and $190.23 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded 0.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003149 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.69 or 0.00222757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $125.47 or 0.01419613 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031196 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00120615 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, IDEX, Kyber Network, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, HBUS, Zebpay, WazirX, Koinex, Crex24, HitBTC, Upbit, Kuna, OpenLedger DEX and Bitso. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.