TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Over the last seven days, TrustNote has traded 36.1% lower against the dollar. TrustNote has a market capitalization of $20,144.00 and $35.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrustNote coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin. The official message board for TrustNote is medium.com/trustnote. TrustNote’s official website is trustnote.org.
Buying and Selling TrustNote
TrustNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustNote should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrustNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.