Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 8th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0820 or 0.00000930 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 6% lower against the dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $3.49 million and approximately $703.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Expanse (EXP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
UBQ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. The official website for Ubiq is ubiqsmart.com.
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.