Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. One Veritaseum token can currently be purchased for about $19.18 or 0.00216857 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, Fatbtc and LATOKEN. In the last week, Veritaseum has traded 15.7% higher against the dollar. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $41.22 million and approximately $96,106.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011337 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.62 or 0.00222117 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $124.73 or 0.01411882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00030192 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00121122 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Veritaseum Token Profile
Veritaseum launched on April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,149,646 tokens. Veritaseum’s official website is veritas.veritaseum.com. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Mercatox and Tokenomy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.