Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 8th. In the last week, Zcoin has traded down 3.2% against the US dollar. One Zcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $4.74 or 0.00053377 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Koinex. Zcoin has a total market cap of $41.51 million and approximately $5.27 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,854.86 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $185.05 or 0.02093927 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.93 or 0.03167527 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.48 or 0.00684357 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61.20 or 0.00691373 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011232 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00056689 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.71 or 0.00415394 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011349 BTC.
XZC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,766,168 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zcoin is zcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Zcoin
Zcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinExchange, Indodax, Upbit, Huobi, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Koinex, Sistemkoin, QBTC, CryptoBridge, BX Thailand, TDAX, LiteBit.eu and Coinroom. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.