Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. During the last week, Zealium has traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar. One Zealium coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Zealium has a market cap of $13,398.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015081 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Zealium is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 11,842,554 coins and its circulating supply is 10,842,554 coins. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zealium is zealium.co.nz. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zealium Coin Trading
Zealium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zealium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zealium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.