ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 8th. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $850,588.00 and $2,759.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZPER token can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Liquid, HitBTC and Bit-Z. Over the last week, ZPER has traded down 4.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008106 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.72 or 0.00076250 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $33.59 or 0.00380970 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011303 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001470 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008148 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000073 BTC.
ZPER (ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,314,902,816 tokens. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZPER Token Trading
ZPER can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Bit-Z, Allbit, BitForex, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.