ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 9th. ATC Coin has a market cap of $1.92 million and approximately $16,609.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATC Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000058 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex, Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, ATC Coin has traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61.17 or 0.00689494 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011147 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001359 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011299 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000292 BTC.
ATC Coin Coin Profile
ATC Coin (ATCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 369,649,072 coins. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial. The official website for ATC Coin is www.atccoin.com.
ATC Coin Coin Trading
ATC Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Instant Bitex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATC Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATC Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.