Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. One Auctus token can now be bought for $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX and Ethfinex. Over the last seven days, Auctus has traded 41.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Auctus has a market capitalization of $82,750.00 and $477.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011299 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00224658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.42 or 0.01470133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031600 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00120347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Auctus was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,846,815 tokens. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Auctus’ official website is auctus.org. Auctus’ official message board is blog.auctus.org.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Ethfinex, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auctus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auctus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.