BitBar (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 9th. BitBar has a total market cap of $78,518.00 and approximately $194.00 worth of BitBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitBar has traded down 26.7% against the US dollar. One BitBar coin can now be purchased for $1.81 or 0.00020447 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,728.53 or 2.67461246 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
BitBar Coin Profile
BitBar (CRYPTO:BTB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBar’s total supply is 43,285 coins. The Reddit community for BitBar is /r/bitbar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBar’s official Twitter account is @spider_BTB. BitBar’s official website is bitbar.co.
BitBar Coin Trading
BitBar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.