Metrix Coin (CURRENCY:MRX) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 9th. Metrix Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.61 million and $387.00 worth of Metrix Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Metrix Coin has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar. One Metrix Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, YoBit, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Actinium (ACM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Metrix Coin Coin Profile
Metrix Coin (CRYPTO:MRX) is a coin. Its genesis date was July 3rd, 2017. Metrix Coin’s total supply is 14,808,915,160 coins and its circulating supply is 14,684,292,366 coins. Metrix Coin’s official Twitter account is @MetrixCoin. The official website for Metrix Coin is www.metrixcoin.com.
Metrix Coin Coin Trading
Metrix Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDAX, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metrix Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metrix Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metrix Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metrix Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metrix Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.