Minereum (CURRENCY:MNE) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. In the last seven days, Minereum has traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar. Minereum has a total market capitalization of $39,812.00 and approximately $89.00 worth of Minereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Minereum token can now be purchased for about $0.0054 or 0.00000061 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011299 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.93 or 0.00224658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $130.42 or 0.01470133 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00031600 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00120347 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Minereum was first traded on April 14th, 2017. Minereum’s total supply is 7,356,375 tokens. Minereum’s official website is www.minereum.com. Minereum’s official Twitter account is @minereumtoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Minereum Token Trading
Minereum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Minereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Minereum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Minereum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Minereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Minereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.