Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. One Thingschain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including IDAX and Hotbit. Over the last week, Thingschain has traded down 43.9% against the dollar. Thingschain has a total market capitalization of $86,234.00 and $13,153.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00044114 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00089279 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001265 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00080001 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,802.03 or 0.99215425 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001798 BTC.
Thingschain (TIC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain. Thingschain’s official website is thingschain.network.
Thingschain Token Trading
Thingschain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thingschain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.