Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a market capitalization of $109,133.00 and $384.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013227 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 28,035,295 coins. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main. Advanced Technology Coin’s official website is arcticcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.