aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One aelf token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0836 or 0.00000921 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Tokenomy, OKEx and DDEX. aelf has a market cap of $45.49 million and approximately $9.31 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, aelf has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
aelf Token Profile
aelf’s launch date was December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 544,480,200 tokens. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. aelf’s official message board is medium.com/@aelfblockchain.
Buying and Selling aelf
aelf can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, Bithumb, BCEX, Kyber Network, Binance, Ethfinex, BigONE, ABCC, CoinTiger, Bibox, Koinex, AirSwap, Bancor Network, DDEX, OKEx, IDEX, Huobi, Hotbit, GOPAX, Allbit and Tokenomy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade aelf should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy aelf using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.