Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 10th. Aeternity has a total market cap of $70.13 million and $30.66 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aeternity token can now be bought for $0.24 or 0.00002658 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Kyber Network, Liqui and LATOKEN. During the last week, Aeternity has traded up 10.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
Aeternity uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on December 29th, 2016. Aeternity’s total supply is 336,243,317 tokens and its circulating supply is 290,422,374 tokens. The Reddit community for Aeternity is /r/Aeternity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeternity’s official website is www.aeternity.com. Aeternity’s official Twitter account is @aetrnty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DragonEX, CoinBene, Binance, Crex24, HADAX, BigONE, LATOKEN, Gate.io, Tokenomy, OTCBTC, Radar Relay, BitMart, ZB.COM, Koinex, IDAX, OOOBTC, Liqui, Mercatox, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Bithumb, FCoin and Zebpay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.