Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Aion token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0885 or 0.00000976 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, Binance, BitForex and IDEX. Aion has a market cap of $32.10 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aion has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Aion launched on September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 362,749,958 tokens. Aion’s official website is aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Koinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DragonEX, RightBTC, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, BitForex, IDEX, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Bilaxy, Liqui, Kucoin and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.