Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded up 17% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Apollon coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Graviex. In the last seven days, Apollon has traded 32.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Apollon has a market cap of $59,489.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
XAP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Apollon Coin Trading
Apollon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.