Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Argentum has traded 32.8% lower against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a total market capitalization of $2,062.00 and $1.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 80.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum (ARG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,441,604 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.