Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Azart coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Azart has traded down 2.6% against the US dollar. Azart has a total market capitalization of $376.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014430 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Azart Coin Profile
Azart (CRYPTO:AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. The official website for Azart is azartpay.com. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay.
Buying and Selling Azart
Azart can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azart should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.