Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Bancor token can now be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00003567 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Tidex, ABCC and Binance. Bancor has a market capitalization of $20.15 million and approximately $7.76 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bancor has traded up 0.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011043 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226221 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.13 or 0.01487420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor was first traded on February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,423,140 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,389,653 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network. Bancor’s official website is bancor.network.
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, Ethfinex, Gate.io, Tidex, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Bittrex, ABCC, Upbit, Bancor Network, COSS and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.