Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Binance Coin has a market cap of $3.20 billion and approximately $241.91 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Binance Coin has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. One Binance Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $20.61 or 0.00227560 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, AirSwap, IDEX and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01490276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00122707 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00022664 BTC.
Binance Coin Profile
Binance Coin was first traded on June 27th, 2017. Binance Coin’s total supply is 187,536,713 tokens and its circulating supply is 155,536,713 tokens. Binance Coin’s official Twitter account is @binance_2017. The official website for Binance Coin is www.binance.com. The Reddit community for Binance Coin is /r/binance.
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, DDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, IDEX, HitBTC, LBank, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, FCoin, Gate.io and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.