Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Binance USD has a market cap of $22.34 million and approximately $6.12 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance USD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00011073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Binance USD has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
Binance USD Token Profile
Binance USD is a token. It was first traded on September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 27,280,139 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,280,139 tokens. The official message board for Binance USD is medium.com/Paxos. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.