Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market capitalization of $239,996.00 and $21,961.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be purchased for about $0.0204 or 0.00000225 BTC on exchanges including Escodex, STEX, Trade Satoshi and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Profile
XBI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 11,781,338 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Incognito is bitcoinincognito.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Escodex, STEX, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.