Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 13.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Bitcoin Planet coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. Over the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded down 88.1% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a total market cap of $583.00 and $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00046973 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.89 or 0.00793902 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.66 or 0.00228172 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005809 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00087507 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002654 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003559 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.