Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last week, Bitcoinus has traded 47.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoinus has a total market cap of $48.00 and $12,100.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoinus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00046912 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087288 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.31 or 0.00080680 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,041.88 or 0.99855867 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001746 BTC.
BITS is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 35,929,434,707 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. The official message board for Bitcoinus is www.bitcoinus.com/blog. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com.
Buying and Selling Bitcoinus
Bitcoinus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoinus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.