Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last week, Bitcore has traded 9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for $0.22 or 0.00002468 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, HitBTC, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $3.91 million and approximately $1,847.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,088.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.90 or 0.02090260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $294.56 or 0.03242282 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $64.02 or 0.00704684 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.07 or 0.00705276 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010926 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.75 or 0.00415529 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011052 BTC.
Bitcore (BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,924,862 coins and its circulating supply is 17,423,903 coins. Bitcore’s official website is bitcore.cc. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Exrates, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.