Block Array (CURRENCY:ARY) traded down 21.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Block Array has a total market cap of $38,696.00 and approximately $471.00 worth of Block Array was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Block Array token can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. In the last week, Block Array has traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043354 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $671.15 or 0.07412086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048774 BTC.
About Block Array
ARY is a token. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Block Array’s total supply is 88,409,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,430,738 tokens. The Reddit community for Block Array is /r/blockarraygroup and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Block Array’s official website is www.blockarray.com. Block Array’s official Twitter account is @blockarraygroup.
Block Array Token Trading
Block Array can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block Array directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Block Array should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Block Array using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block Array Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block Array and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.