Blockburn (CURRENCY:BURN) traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Blockburn has a total market capitalization of $30,286.00 and approximately $121,016.00 worth of Blockburn was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockburn token can currently be purchased for about $0.0467 or 0.00000516 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and DDEX. Over the last week, Blockburn has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00019090 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- Wavesbet (WBET) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000500 BTC.
Blockburn Token Profile
BURN is a token. Blockburn’s total supply is 1,944,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 648,314 tokens. The official website for Blockburn is blockburn.io. Blockburn’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockburn
Blockburn can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockburn directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockburn should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockburn using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockburn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockburn and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.