BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, BTC Lite has traded up 177% against the dollar. One BTC Lite token can currently be purchased for $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). BTC Lite has a market cap of $35,748.00 and approximately $215.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043001 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $678.92 or 0.07468927 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002514 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015406 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
BTC Lite Profile
BTCL is a token. It was first traded on November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BTC Lite’s official website is btclite.org. BTC Lite’s official message board is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BTC Lite Token Trading
BTC Lite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTC Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BTC Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.