Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded up 23.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Bulwark coin can currently be bought for about $0.0136 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. Bulwark has a market capitalization of $202,680.00 and $318.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bulwark has traded up 10.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bulwark Coin Profile
Bulwark (CRYPTO:BWK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 15,237,644 coins and its circulating supply is 14,918,590 coins. The official website for Bulwark is bulwarkcrypto.com. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bulwark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bulwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.