CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded up 15.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 10th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0081 or 0.00000089 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. CannabisCoin has a market cap of $622,350.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded 23.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
CannabisCoin (CRYPTO:CANN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official website is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.