Carboncoin (CURRENCY:CARBON) traded up 704.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Carboncoin has a market cap of $1.11 million and approximately $11.00 worth of Carboncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Carboncoin has traded up 826.3% against the dollar. One Carboncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.22 or 0.00706537 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001334 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013057 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000290 BTC.
Carboncoin (CRYPTO:CARBON) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 11th, 2014. Carboncoin’s total supply is 15,392,022,544 coins. Carboncoin’s official Twitter account is @TrueCarbonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Carboncoin’s official website is carboncoin.cc.
Buying and Selling Carboncoin
Carboncoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carboncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Carboncoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Carboncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carboncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carboncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.