Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded up 23.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Ccore has traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ccore has a market cap of $19,985.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ccore token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0118 or 0.00000130 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003124 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00227560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.94 or 0.01490276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030872 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00122707 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ccore’s genesis date was November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ccore is ccore.io.
Ccore Token Trading
Ccore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ccore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ccore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.